WHY OUR MINISTRY?
Institute for Christian Awareness and Responsible Evangelism
“… be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason for the
hope that is in you.” 1 Peter 3:15
The religion known as Mormonism (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah) continues to make an impact against Christianity.
• Last year alone, over 300,000 people forsook their Christian background to join the Mormon Church.
• This mean, on average, about 800 people per day left their Christian heritage for Mormonism.
• This is the equivalent of over two average-sized local Christian congregations being closed down every day.
The focus of our ministry is to teach Christians biblical discernment regarding Mormonism and to teach Christians how to effectively witness to Mormons.
This will bless you in these ways:
• Help you understand the Mormon mindset and learn ways to effectively witness to Mormons, and others.
• Strengthen your appreciation of God’s completed work of Salvation by Grace alone.
• Familiarize you with and reinforce the biblical principles involved in carrying out “The Great Commission.”
• Show you how to evaluate any religion by the biblical gospel.
• Help you view the unsaved as lost souls.
Most Christians do not know where to begin in witnessing to Mormons. Usually, when Christians do attempt to witness to their Mormon neighbors, coworkers, relatives, and the Mormon missionaries who knock on their door, the result is frustration for both the Christian and the Mormon.
Rarely in these encounters does the Mormon ever hear the Gospel in a way that is meaningful to him. The Mormon become defensive and even more convinced that Christianity and the Christian are their enemies.
There is a better way. Our ministry teaches a Biblical approach to witnessing that...
• Addresses the main hindrance to the Mormon’s salvation.
• Is non-argumentative, yet biblically sound, and based on the biblical gospel.
• Allows the Gospel, the power of God for salvation, to be clearly given even in a first-time encounter.
• Does not require expertise on Mormonism.
Please consider having us present our ministry and seminars in one of your church services.
Bruce F. Levi
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Bruce F. Levi – President and Chairman of the Board
Larry Patrick, Secretary – Dan Milholland, Anna Levi, Directors.
Mail your financial support to:
P.O. Box 762
Meridian, ID 83680-0762
We will issue you a receipt to use for tax-deductible purposes.
TO PASTORS AND CHURCH LEADERS
Here in Idaho’s Treasure Valley, Mormonism claims one-fourth of the population. Already, Mormonism is the fifth largest religious organization in the USA!
From Treadmill to Truth: The Transformation of a Mormon Missionary
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Statement of Faith of ICARE Ministries Inc.
ICARE Ministries Frequently Asked Questions
Contact us about visiting your Church, Sunday School, Bible Study, or other group. Call (208) 573-1816, and email email@example.com.
SUPPORT FOR ICARE
ICARE Ministries Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) Christian outreach and teaching ministry. We are not funded or endowed by any group or denomination.
Support for ICARE comes from the financial gifts of individual Christians, churches, and organizations who desire to see unbelievers come to saving faith in Jesus Christ.
ICARE holds to a conservative, historical, orthodox statement of faith.
Your generosity helps us fulfill our mission to:
• Teach Christians a Biblical perspective of
cults and other heterodox worldviews.
• Equip Christians to reach followers of false
worldviews in ways that are biblically
• Evangelize and Disciple adherents to such
ICAREministry.org helps Christians with awareness of un-Biblical organizations, movements, religions, and worldviews and teaches Christians how to tell the Gospel effectively to people with such beliefs. The gospel is the power of God unto salvation (Romans 1:16).
The Institute for Christian Awareness and Responsible Evangelism (ICARE) had its beginnings in 2003 at a local church in Idaho. One of our Founders was raised in Mormon-ism’s legalistic system of working for “salvation." ICARE's desire is to inform Christians about such religions and to teach Christians how to reach people in such religions in ways that are responsible to the Biblical Gospel.
understand people in oppressive religions
and reaching those people with The Gospel.
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost. – Titus 3:5